giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Please welcome our newest committer, Alessandro!
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:49:39 GMT
I'm excited to announce that the Giraph PMC has voted Alessandro Presta
in as a committer and that he has accepted our offer.  Alessandro has
been very active in the Giraph community, here is a list of some of his
great contributions.

GIRAPH-276: Fix broken tests in pseudo-distributed mode.
(Alessandro Presta via jghoman)
GIRAPH-244: Vertex API redesign (apresta via aching).
GIRAPH-224: Netty server-side combiner (apresta via aching).
GIRAPH-242: HashMapVertex stores neighbor ids twice. (Alessandro Presta
via hyunsik)
GIRAPH-239: IntIntNullIntVertex doesn't save halted state (apresta
via aching)
GIRAPH-238: BasicVertex should have default Writable implementation
(apresta via aching)
GIRAPH-221: Make iteration over edges more explicit (apresta via aching).
GIRAPH-220: Default implementation of BasicVertex#sendMsgToAllEdges().
(Alessandro Presta via jghoman)

In the spirit of having him commit his first piece of code, please take
a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-290 .

Welcome Alessandro and happy Giraphing!

Avery Ching