giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bishop <jbishop....@gmail.com>
Subject Exception when replacing EdgeListVertex VertexValue with my own class
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 06:27:39 GMT
Hi,

I have been investigating the exception below. It happens when I
attempt to replace the vertex value class, which had been
LongWritable, with a new class I am writing, MyGraphVertexValue.

I am using Giraph-0.1. I have declared MyGraphVertex public so I am
not sure why this would be happening.

Thanks,

Jon

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.giraph.graph.BspUtils can not access a member of class
MyGraphVertexValue with modifiers ""
	at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:95)
	at org.apache.giraph.graph.BspUtils.createVertexValue(BspUtils.java:379)