giraph-user mailing list archives

From prasenjit mukherjee <prasen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some giraph implementation questions..
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:51:19 GMT
Thanks for the quick response. Additional questions...

1. It seems that the initial graph/vertices are loaded only during
startup/setup time. If I understand correctly further additions to
graph can be done only by implementing MutableVertex ?   Using
MutableVertex it should also be possible to take streaming data as
input and add new vertices/edges. Is that correct ?

2. Is there a simpler way to debug Giraph code ( user+plaform ).  The
following approach (
http://ben-tech.blogspot.in/2011/08/how-to-debug-hadoop-mapreduce-jobs-in.html
) does require a driver class to run. Are there any readymade utility
classes for debugging giraph in elcupse ?

-Thanks,
Prasenjit