giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Fleischman, Stephen (ISS SCI - Plano TX)" <stephen.fleisch...@hp.com>
Subject Suggestions on problem sizes for giraph performance benchmarking
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 01:50:16 GMT
Hello Avery and all:
I have a cluster of 10  two-processor/48 GB RAM servers, upon which we are conducting Hadoop
performance characterization tests.  I plan to use the Giraph pagerank and simple shortest
path example tests as part of this exercise and would appreciate guidance on problem sizes
for both tests.  I'm looking at paring down an obfuscated Twitter dataset and it would save
a lot of time if someone has some knowledge on roughly how the time and memory scales with
number of nodes in a graph.

Best regards,
Steve Fleischman