giraph-user mailing list archives

From André Kelpe <efeshundert...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Does Giraph supports multi threaded MapJobs
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 13:20:27 GMT
Hi Zuhair,

giraph will spawn multiple mappers depending on how many you
configure. If you look into the ShortestPathExample
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GIRAPH/Shortest+Paths+Example),
you will see this piece of code, which controls the number of workers:

job.setWorkerConfiguration(Integer.parseInt(argArray[3]),
                               Integer.parseInt(argArray[3]),
                               100.0f);

It is also quite useful to read through the constants in the GiraphJob class.

HTH

-André