giraph-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Castagna <castagna.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Announcement] Giraph talk in Berlin on May 29th
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 11:26:34 GMT
Gianmarco De Francisci Morales wrote:
> I have some toy code (not really well tested) that implements b-matching
> (that is matching with integer capacities on the nodes).
> It's a simple greedy method, along the lines of the one described here
> www.vldb.org/pvldb/vol4/p460-morales.pdf
>
> I can share it if you are interested.

Hi Gianmarco,
examples of algorithms implemented in Apache Giraph are quite useful for people
learning how to use a Pregel-like clone as Giraph.

It would be nice to add bipartite matching algorithm (as described by the Pregel
paper). Is your implementation open source and/or ASL?

Bipartite matching is my next exercise with Giraph. :-)

Paolo