giraph-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Castagna <castagna.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Announcement] giraph talk in Brussels tonight
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 13:31:55 GMT
prasenjit mukherjee wrote:
> I would love to hear comparisons between storm and giraph.

Wouldn't that be a 'wrong' comparison or the type of comparisons which compare
'oranges' with 'apples'? ;-)

Apache S4 is probably a system closer to Storm and for which a comparison would
make more sense. Isn't it?

> Akthough I know that they are for different problems still
> they can compete for a large number of problem domains.

Can you make a few examples or share some use cases? (I am genuinely interested
:-)).

Cheers,
Paolo