giraph-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Heitmann <benjamin.heitm...@deri.org>
Subject Newest version of Hadoop which supports Giraph ?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:50:21 GMT
Hello,

just a quick question:

Which is the newest "officially" supported version of Hadoop ?

The main page [1] lists "Secure Hadoop versions: Apache Hadoop 0.20.203, 0.20.204"
How about 0.20.205 ?

More importantly: What is the status of running Giraph on Hadoop 1.0 ?
Did 1.0 merge the secure and unsecure versions of Hadoop ?
How much work would be involved in making Giraph run on 1.0 ?

I have access to a real Hadoop 1.0 cluster, and I am guessing that a lot of Hadoop clusters
will be migrated to version 1.0 in the not too distant future.

cheers, Benjamin.

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/giraph/