giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Fleischman, Stephen (ISS SCI - Plano TX)" <stephen.fleisch...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Zookeeper errors when running tests.
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 04:35:09 GMT
Hello Avery,
That most definitely helps.  Thank you!

Steve

From: Avery Ching [mailto:aching@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:30 PM
To: giraph-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Zookeeper errors when running tests.

I believe those are safe.  It's just letting us know that a node was already created.  We
should probably try to reduce the amount of messages in the future.  ZooKeeper is automatically
instantiated for you if you do not set the zookeeper location.

In GiraphJob, you can set the ZooKeeper location:

  /**
   * Utilize an existing ZooKeeper service.  If this is not set, ZooKeeper
   * will be dynamically started by Giraph for this job.
   *
   * @param serverList Comma separated list of servers and ports
   *        (i.e. zk1:2221,zk2:2221)
   */
  public final void setZooKeeperConfiguration(String serverList) {
    conf.set(ZOOKEEPER_LIST, serverList);
  }

Or you can set at runtime with "giraph.zkList".

Hope that helps,

Avery