giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Fleischman, Stephen (ISS SCI - Plano TX)" <stephen.fleisch...@hp.com>
Subject Zookeeper errors when running tests.
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:23:32 GMT
When running the giraph test, I'm seeing Zookeeper errors, or at least warnings:

12/03/13 14:06:57 INFO server.PrepRequestProcessor: Got user-level KeeperException when processing
sessionid:0x1360d74bff20000 type:create cxid:0x25 z= xid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown
reqpath:n/a Error Path:/_hadoopBsp/job_local_0001 Error:KeeperErrorCode =3D NodeExists for
/_hadoopBsp/job_loca=

l_0001

Is this significant?  The jobs seem to run.

Where is Zookeeper configured?  I would like to be using a replicated Zookeeper environment.

Thank you in advance,

Steve Fleischman