giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zookeeper errors when running tests.
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:29:47 GMT
I believe those are safe.  It's just letting us know that a node was
already created.  We should probably try to reduce the amount of
messages in the future.  ZooKeeper is automatically instantiated for you
if you do not set the zookeeper location.

In GiraphJob, you can set the ZooKeeper location:

   /**
    * Utilize an existing ZooKeeper service.  If this is not set, ZooKeeper
    * will be dynamically started by Giraph for this job.
    *
    * @param serverList Comma separated list of servers and ports
    *        (i.e. zk1:2221,zk2:2221)
    */
   public final void setZooKeeperConfiguration(String serverList) {
     conf.set(ZOOKEEPER_LIST, serverList);
   }

Or you can set at runtime with "giraph.zkList".

Hope that helps,

Avery