giraph-user mailing list archives

From Attila Csordas <attilacsor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop-non-secure still supported or not?
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 21:30:00 GMT
Thanks Jakob and Avery,

it was the same weird dependency issue popped up first last November:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-86

I deleted everything and checked it out again and finally was able to build
on the command line and also from within Intellij using the non-secure
profile.

Can Giraph be run on a 0.20.2 Hadoop cluster then and without ZooKeeper?

I really hope I will be able to run the Shortest Past or some other
HelloWorld example within a week or so locally. The earlier Getting Started
thread looked particularly helpful.

Cheers,
Attila