giraph-user mailing list archives

From Inci Cetindil <icetin...@gmail.com>
Subject PageRankBenchmrk fails due to IllegalStateException
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:17:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm running PageRank benchmark example on a cluster with 1 master + 5 slave nodes. I have
tried it with a large number of vertices; when I failed I decided to make it run with 500
vertices and 5 workers first.  However, it doesn't work even for 500 vertices.
I am using the latest version of Giraph from the trunk and running the following command:

hadoop jar giraph-0.70-jar-with-dependencies.jar org.apache.giraph.benchmark.PageRankBenchmark
-e 1 -s 3 -v -V 500 -w 5

I attached the error message that I am receiving. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Best regards,
Inci