giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Duplicate vertices?
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 22:57:46 GMT
Unfortunately, someone (probably me), needs to make a wiki on this
issue.  Currently, we require that your vertices are globally sorted by
vertex id and that the vertices read in each input split are in order by
vertex id.  That probably explains the weirdness you are seeing.  This
issue is being addressed (albeit slowly because of new job) in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-11.  The issue is also
described a bit more fully there.

Avery