giraph-user mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Test message
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 21:42:00 GMT
Dan,

Good suggestion.  I added the link back in the GitHub wiki so folks can get some useful 'getting
started' help.  Hopefully at some point, someone working on Giraph (maybe me?) can distill
the useful parts of the old mailing list and add them to the getting started guide.  Here
is the link for the old, deprecated mailing list in case anyone else is curious:

http://groups.google.com/group/giraph-users

Thanks,

Avery

On Sep 5, 2011, at 12:36 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:

On Monday, 5 September 2011, Avery Ching <aching@yahoo-inc.com<mailto:aching@yahoo-inc.com>>
wrote:
> 1st message on the user mailing list.

Will you bring the old list archives across somehow? Today I found some useful 'getting started'
tips there, but I notice the wiki link on github was removed just now.

Cheers,

Dan