giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject FOSDEM 2017 HPC, Bigdata and Data Science DevRoom CFP is closing soon
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 21:11:19 GMT
Hi!

apologies for the extra wide distribution (this exhausts my once
a year ASF mail-to-all-bigdata-projects quota ;-)) but I wanted
to suggest that all of you should consider submitting talks
to FOSDEM 2017 HPC, Bigdata and Data Science DevRoom:
    https://hpc-bigdata-fosdem17.github.io/

It was a great success this year and we hope to make it an even
bigger success in 2017.

Besides -- FOSDEM is the biggest gathering of open source
developers on the face of the earth -- don't miss it!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. If you have any questions -- please email me directly and
see you all in Brussels!