giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Giraph 1.2.0
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 15:08:43 GMT
Sergey, forgot to add, could you please rename the branch from release-1.2.0-RC0
to release-1.2 ? The release convention is that the branches are named according
to the release streams (in the semantic version it corresponds to
minor releases).
Then you use tags for everything else. E.g. when it comes to cutting our first
RC that tag will be release-1.2.0-RC0 and so forth.

Thanks,
Roman.