giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjin Lee <dong...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Giraph 1.2.0
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 16:45:43 GMT
Sergey, Roman // Thanks for your works. Add to this, I found a problem
working with GIRAPH-969. As you know, we decided for profile hadoop_yarn
and hadoop_2 to follow the latest Hadoop release. (hadoop_yarn for
GIRAPH-969 and hadoop_2 for GIRAPH-981.) But there are some breaks on unit
tests when I try with Hadoop >= 2.6.0.

It seems like I have to work with those two issues, to follow up the latest
Hadoop release (=2.7.2). Please check and update the description & assign
them to me. As soon as I finish my job, I will submit my work. It seems
like to take some time.

Regards,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*Software developer in Line+.So interested in massive-scale machine
learning.facebook: www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr
<http://www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr>linkedin:
kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<http://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>github: