giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjin Lee <dong...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Giraph 1.2.0
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:30:08 GMT
No problem. I will work on yarn profile issue (=GIRAPH-969[^1]) with the
assumption that Hadoop 2.7 is the lowest version of YARN we are going to
support. I can finish this work by this saturday[^2].

Thanks,
Dongjin

[^1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-969
[^2]: Friday for your timezone - As you know, Seoul is 17 hours ahead of
you. :)