giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Capotă <mi...@mihaic.ro>
Subject [Request for review] Giraph implementation of algorithms in Graphalytics benchmark
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 16:35:50 GMT
Dear Giraph developers,

We are creating a new graph-processing benchmark at the Delft
University of Technology, called Graphalytics [1]. We plan to
distribute several algorithm implementations specific to Giraph
together with our benchmark [2], such as a breadth-first search
implementation [3].

We would be very interested in hearing from you about our Giraph code.
Our code is open source (Apache License, version 2.0) and we will
gladly accept patches or GitHub pull requests.

Regards,
Mihai Capotă, on behalf of the Graphalytics team

[1] http://graphalytics.ewi.tudelft.nl
[2] https://github.com/tudelft-atlarge/graphalytics-platforms-giraph
[3] https://github.com/tudelft-atlarge/graphalytics-platforms-giraph/blob/master/src/main/java/nl/tudelft/graphalytics/giraph/bfs/BreadthFirstSearchComputation.java