giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjin Lee <dongjin.lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Igor Kabiljo!
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 06:14:03 GMT
Congratulations, Igor!
Your patches greatly guided me exploring Giraph internals.

Thanks,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*Oracle Server Technologies Group.So interested in massive-scale machine
learning.facebook: www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr
<http://www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr>linkedin:
kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<http://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>github: