giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Saltz <sal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on simple giraph input format
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 23:50:42 GMT
Hi,

If you can simply come up with long values to represent your vertex ids
instead of text (AAA -> 1, AAC -> 2, etc.), you can just use this class
<https://giraph.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/giraph/io/formats/LongLongNullTextInputFormat.html>
directly.
If not, take a look at that code to give you some ideas on how to implement
it with text ids instead. There might be another one already available to
do this but this is the best I can think of at the moment.

Best,
Matthew

PS I think this is a question that would be better directed towards the user
<https://giraph.apache.org/mail-lists.html> mailing list.