giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Arghya Kusum Das <arghyakusumdas2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on simple giraph input format
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 00:12:07 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your quick reply.
I sent a subscription request to user list also.

Regarding the graph: No it is not possible to come up with different
integer ids for different nodes. Because the vertex id can be even more
than 50 characters (It is just a simple excerpt).  So I need a very simple
text based vertex input format where each line represents a vertex and its
outgoing edges (adjacency list).

I thought since it is pretty generic and simple there should be something
already present

Thansk and Regards,
Arghya Kusum Das

--