giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Debugging Giraph
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 18:06:54 GMT
Hi,

I am new to giraph code base and I am trying to extend giraph for a custom
scenario I am working on. (More details  @user list thread "Using a custom
graph partitioning strategy with giraph").

I am currently running giraph in psudo distributed mode on my local
machine. Is there a way to remote debug giraph in this mode?

I would like to know what is the development process followed by
giraph developers.
Also It will be great if anyone can point me to a document with high
level design of giraph.

Thanks,
Charith
--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramaarachchi

Tel  +1 213 447 4253
Web  http://apache.org/~charith <http://www-scf.usc.edu/~cwickram/>
<http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/>
Blog  http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/
<http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  @charithwiki <https://twitter.com/charithwiki>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions