giraph-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhang, David (Paypal Risk)" <pengzh...@ebay.com>
Subject RE: Debugging Giraph
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 02:04:03 GMT
You can look at this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-905

Thanks,
Zhang, David
-----Original Message-----
From: Charith Wickramarachchi [mailto:charith.dhanushka@gmail.com]
Sent: 2014年10月2日 2:07
To: dev@giraph.apache.org
Subject: Debugging Giraph

Hi,

I am new to giraph code base and I am trying to extend giraph for a custom scenario I am working
on. (More details  @user list thread "Using a custom graph partitioning strategy with giraph").

I am currently running giraph in psudo distributed mode on my local machine. Is there a way
to remote debug giraph in this mode?

I would like to know what is the development process followed by giraph developers.
Also It will be great if anyone can point me to a document with high level design of giraph.

Thanks,
Charith
--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramaarachchi

Tel  +1 213 447 4253
Web  http://apache.org/~charith <http://www-scf.usc.edu/~cwickram/>
<http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/>
Blog  http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/
<http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  @charithwiki <https://twitter.com/charithwiki>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information and is intended
exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the intended recipient/s, or believe that
you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that
fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this communication. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions