giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Wajirasena <akila.wajiras...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j warnings when executing test cases in haoop_2 profile
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 05:11:50 GMT
Hi,

While I was doing the changes in GIRAPH-101 I came across this issue.
log4j complains about a missing properties file when running the test cases.

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.giraph.jython.TestJythonComputation
(org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.MutableMetricsFactory).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 37.249 sec
Running org.apache.giraph.comm.RequestFailureTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 27.415 sec

It seems there is no issue when running the hadoop_1 profile. The issue
exists in both trunk and release-1.1 branch and adding a log4j.properties
file in giraph core fix the issue.

Thanks,

Akila