giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Picking up Giraph 1.1.0 release
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 14:17:56 GMT
Last call for 1.1.0 'unassigned' issues:
according to:  http://s.apache.org/Jnu
the following issues are still unassigned:
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-904
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-902
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-886
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-874
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-800

As per our prior agreement, I'll be pushing
them out of 1.1.0 on Monday, unless somebody
volunteers and assigns them.

Thanks,
Roman.