giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Mirko Kämpf <mirko.kae...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Last call for 1.1.0 bound JIRAs
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:39:54 GMT
Hi,

I was reading the JIRAs, and I wonder if

[image: Giraph]

   1. Giraph <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH>
   2. GIRAPH-747 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-747>

BspServiceMaster finishes ZooKeeper cleanup without waiting for all workers
to complete
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-747

should be in Roman's list, because it is related to

[image: Giraph]

   1. Giraph <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH>
   2. GIRAPH-828 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-828>

Race condition during Giraph cleanup phase

Was the "Quick-Start Documentation" already updated? If not, I will care
about this.

Best wishes
Mirko

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:45 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <shaposhnik@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi!
>
> this is a last call for the JIRAs that we may want
> to see fixed in 1.1.0 release. The good news is
> that the current list is pretty small:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.1.0%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20GIRAPH%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC%2C%20summary%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> The bad news is that half of the JIRAs on the list
> are still unassigned. Lets see if we can find volunteers
> to pick those up. If not -- I guess I'll have to push
> them out of 1.1.0.
>
> Also, if you know a JIRA that is not on that list
> but you feel that 1.1.0 would suffer from not fixing
> the issue -- please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

Mirko Kämpf