giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Armando Miraglia <a.mirag...@student.vu.nl>
Subject Re: GIRAPH-825 and GIRAPH-840
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:50:25 GMT
Indeed, yesterday I was fixing a couple of things and I think I missed a
case that I have to exclude. Sorry for this, I have fever at the momento
so it could be that yesterday I was under the effect of the fever :D

I checked that the tests were passing but I think a missed something.

I'll come back to you very soon