giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject Is anyone monitoring Jenkins?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 11:41:59 GMT
Hi All

I was wondering whether any of the Giraph developers are actually monitoring
the Jenkins builds for Giraph?

The reason I asked is I updated my personal fork with the latest changes
from Trunk and ran into a build error because of the recent change to
requiring Java 7.  After fixing this by upgrading my JDK install I then ran
into another error (filed as GIRAPH-807) which prompted me to look at the
Jenkins builds for Giraph
(https://builds.apache.org/user/rvesse/my-views/view/Giraph/) to see if they
were actually passing.  I notice that several of the builds haven't
succeeded for several months which leads me to question is the project
actually maintaining support for the different build profiles?

Btw a couple of the builds appear to be down to trying to build with JDK 1.6
which fails because JDK 1.7 is now required, in those cases I have fixed the
build configuration for you and kicked off fresh builds though with the
contention on the Apache Jenkins servers it'll be a few hours before I can
see whether this fixes those builds.

Cheers,

Rob