giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Giraph on YARN
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 02:02:48 GMT
There are several YARN-specific configurations that must be applied when
launching YARN jobs. There are command line options for these, take a look
here: giraph-core/src/main/java/org/apache/giraph/utils/ConfigurationUtils.java

I think a Giraph on YARN launcher script is a great idea if the configs
make the command-line invocation too verbose.

That being said, there is already a Giraph launcher script that could be
adapted to launch Giraph on YARN jobs (it launches only Non-YARN right
now.) Please feel free to put up a JIRA and post some patches!