giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Summit 2013 in San Jose
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:03:20 GMT
Hi Avery, thanks for the response,

Yeah it sucks because I was really looking forward to it, and had assumed
as of a month or two ago that my talk was not accepted as I just didn't
hear back from anyone I was poking at. I had no idea they would schedule me
without ever getting a confirmation etc. ?!?

I have a number of calls out today again but no responses yet, so as I try
to contact them I definitely wanted to talk to all the Giraphers here and
see if anyone was available to sub. I would not like to miss out on the
chance to do this, but I really don't want us to lose the publicity for no
reason if I can't.

So...if anyone is available, please let me know. I will continue trying to
get a hold of folks down in San Jose to get this clarified but I'd like to
have a standby ready just in case so we don't lose the spot.