giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Yazan Boshmaf <bosh...@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: hadoop version?
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 19:35:31 GMT
As documented in Maven's website: "If you have just installed Maven,
it may take a while on the first run. This is because Maven is
downloading the most recent artifacts (plugin jars and other files)
into your local repository. You may also need to execute the command a
couple of times before it succeeds. This is because the remote server
may time out before your downloads are complete. Don't worry, there
are ways to fix that."