giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Yazan Boshmaf <bosh...@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: hadoop version?
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 19:12:01 GMT
Hadoop 0.20.203 is the default. You can download a copy from here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/hadoop/core/hadoop-0.20.203.0/hadoop-0.20.203.0rc1.tar.gz

If you decided to go with a newer version, then you should use the
"-Dhadoop_1.0" argument with Maven commands (in this instance, for
Hadoop 1.0). More info here: http://giraph.apache.org/build.html

Cheers,
Yazan