giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Armando Miraglia <a.mirag...@student.vu.nl>
Subject Maven: hook the site phase
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:53:38 GMT
Hi all,

it is the first time I am working with Maven so I am having an issue
for which I hope somebody can give me a hint.

I am working on the issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-623
and my idea would be to launch the python script I created before building the
site so that the options list page will be automatically updated.
So far I realized that using MOJO it is possible to run external scripts
using exec-maven-plugin but it seems to me (after google-ing and trying
for some time) that there is no way to hook this at the "site" phase.

Does anyone have an idea how I could do this? Anyone having suggestions
or other ideas I how could tackle the issue? Worst case would be to
launch the script using exec:exec

Thanks && Cheers
Armando