giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Linux TUX <azgil.i...@yahoo.com>
Subject Some advice for a developer to show him how to run Giraph via source code
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:02:58 GMT
Dear All,

I am a new arrival here, and I have some questions to ask in the following:

1) Can Giraph be run alone, or having Hadoop installed is mandatory to run it (for testing,
I mean)?
2) I have downloaded "giraph-1.0.0.tar.gz", but I do not know how to import this to a Eclipse
workspace as a Java project and then run some examples of this via Eclipse.

Finally, let me put it straight, it would be very appreciated if somebody tells me the steps
that I must follow to run Giraph via source code using Eclipse. I hope to be a contributory
member of this community very soon.

Best regards,
Pouya