giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giraph integration with Tinkerpop
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:50:23 GMT
Thanks Claudio!
So is this project something that the Giraph community would be more
interested in developing in a GSoC project? I am a contributor to
Apache Gora which is an ORM framework for NoSQL databases. Apache
Nutch actually uses Gora to access different data stores, maybe we
could make Giraph use Gora as well? so it can get out of the box
access to different data stores?

Renato M.