giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karma for Giraph wiki
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:03:18 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Renato Marroquin and I am interesting in developing the
integration between Giraph's PageRank with Apache Nutch. I have put
some initial thoughts in[1] and I would really like to hear some
opinions on it or related to the GSoC projects.
Thanks!

Renato M.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GIRAPH/GSoC+2013+-+Giraph+Implementation+of+Nutch+LinkRank+Algorithm