giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC2013][LinkRank]
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:05:18 GMT
Hi Ikhtiyor,

I quickly browsed the project description and I think this looks really
great indeed. You mention that part of the timeline will be dedicated to
getting to know the Giraph codebase, I would thoroughly advise you to get
to grips with it before the project begins (if it is accepted). A great way
to do this would be to start on some Giraph Jira issues if you are able.
Can you also please add your name to the Nutch Giraph Integration issue on
the Giraph wiki? This way GSoC admins can track better.
thank you for your proposal. Great work.
Lewis

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K-Xk3BgsVLr6bbm71DGK17HBKZPQ_NgdYlUoNAZqBkU/edit?usp=sharing

--
*Lewis*