giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karma for Giraph wiki
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:21:13 GMT
Hi Eli,
This conversation is for the delegation of Nutch/Giraph integration issue
however this by no means prevents anyone else from the Giraph community
getting involved in the project or in GSoC.
Hopefully my other mail explains a bit more behind.the creation of the GSoC
page in the Giraph wiki.
Thank you
Lewis

--