giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][CHANGED] Release Giraph 1.0.0 (rc3)
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:05:44 GMT
Hi Avery,
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Avery Ching <aching@apache.org> wrote:

> The md5sum I computed was of the giraph-1.0.0.tar.gz.
>
> How stupid of me. Thanks for th attention to detail. This is good now.

> Did you compile from the parent directory?  Or directly from
> giraph-examples?  It works fine for me from the parent directory.

I tried to compile from the parent directory. I can later once I get a
chance. Can someone else please verify if they can compile, package and
therefore unit test Giraph?

> Does the NOTICE require us to roll another RC?  Anyone know?

Generally speaking, no I don't think that this is a blocker at all. I would
however ask that one of you guys makes the trivial commit to the file
within the next development drive.

With regards to my comments on the trademarks stuff, again I would not say
that this is a blocker but I think we should address it non-the-less
(possibly once trademarks@ has reviewed the documentation and commented?).

Lewis