giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC Student Application Window Now Open
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 04:46:48 GMT
Hi All,
Apology for cross post...

I thought I would relay this message to students who are now monitoring the
above lists.

Google are now accepting applications from students to participate in
Google Summer of Code 2013. The deadline to apply is May 3rd at 19:00 UTC.
Late proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

I would encourage applicants to get on to the project wiki's and begin
getting ideas down which will act as a base for individual projects.
Additionally, the community lists are the place to voice any queries and to
obtain advice about project direction, scope, deliverables, etc.

Good luck, I am really looking forward to working with some of you this
year as there are some great proposals so far.

Lewis

--
*Lewis*