giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karma for Giraph wiki
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:23:04 GMT
OK, I see, by project you mean a student's individual solution to the
Nutch-Giraph integration problem.
I was curious to see if we're still on time to get another student for
another problem (e.g. the integration with Tinkerpop), but I have the
feeling we're late for GSoC 2013.

Or do you know if there's a pool around through Apache we can still fish in?

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com