giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giraph integration with Tinkerpop
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:41:47 GMT
I do not know what the Giraph community "prefers" among the three projects
we have now. On one side, we have existing inputs from HBase and Accumulo,
which I could imagine being rationalized under a single umbrella thanks to
Gora.

On the other side we have the current project you refer to which aims at
injecting data from graph databases. I see this as a different approach,
unless Gora supports also graph databases. Where is the list of supported
data stores?

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com