giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][CHANGED] Release Giraph 1.0.0 (rc3)
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 05:36:06 GMT
Okay, we're on our 3rd RC now, mainly to incorporate Roman's suggestion
about fixing the maven version number from 0.2-SNAPSHOT => 1.0.0.
Roman, this is a source code release, we can't really deploy jars to
maven since we use munge to support different versions of Hadoop.  Once
we get rid of munge, we'll be able to do this in the future.

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~aching/giraph-1.0.0-RC3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~aching/giraph-1.0.0-RC3/

Corresponding git tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=giraph.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/release-1.0.0-RC3

Signing keys:
http://people.apache.org/keys/group/giraph.asc

The vote runs for 72 hours, until Thusday 4pm PST.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Avery