giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][CHANGED] Release Giraph 1.0.0 (rc2)
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 02:12:41 GMT
Hopefully last RC release.  This patch includes GIRAPH-630.  I also
changed the version number to be 1.0.0 so our next release can be 1.0.1.

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~aching/giraph-1.0.0-RC2/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Release artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~aching/giraph-1.0.0-RC2/

Corresponding git tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=giraph.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/release-1.0.0-RC2

Signing keys:
http://people.apache.org/keys/group/giraph.asc

The vote runs for 72 hours, until Wednesday 7:15pm PST.

Thanks,

Avery