giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2013 Integration of Apache Giraph & Nutch
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 22:29:31 GMT
Hi Lewis,

I think an integration would be really interesting. I have worked with
nutch for a while in the past, so I do not see a direct connection between
giraph and nutch, except if you want to run ranking/PageRank on the indexed
stuff. But in that case, the integration is quite trivial and boils down to
the inputformat.

Could you develop your ideas further please?

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com