giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fall-through in switch statement
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 18:16:22 GMT
As long as the fall through is commented, it seems safe enough. I am
usually in favor of eliminating really stringent checkstyle rules from
Giraph, in places it has made the code more awkward/verbose. Anyone else
have an opinion?

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM, Claudio Martella <claudio.martella@gmail.com