giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Sourabh Kasliwal <sourabh.kasli...@komli.com>
Subject Giraph build failing
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 07:13:46 GMT
HI,
I cloned the giraph repository from the following location:-
git clone git@github.com:apache/giraph.git<mailto:git@github.com:apache/giraph.git>

Then I tried to build the giraph.jar using : mvn compile..
The build failed with following error:-

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project giraph-accumulo: Could not resolve dependencies
for project org.apache.giraph:giraph-accumulo:jar:0.2-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.apache.giraph:giraph:jar:tests:0.2-SNAPSHOT
in central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :giraph-accumulo

Please help in debugging the error..

Regards
Sourabh