giraph-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giraph 0.2.0
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:16:24 GMT
The object weight thing (I think GIRAPH-260) can be resolved as "won't fix"
for now, we ended up handling this issue a different way and can come back
to that idea later. At that point, the idea will be good but that
particular JIRA might not be up to date.

Hyunsik was handling the jenkins stuff for 263, that should be resolved one
way or another soon as well. There are a few more.

As far as a graph generator, we have GIRAPH-26 waiting on a change from
Colt math libraries to mahout's and it should be good to go. I was told it
worked well by the guy who wrote it, but he has been out of touch lately.

I will take another peek at the other outstanding issues when I have time
and hopefully can sit down and get a few resolved.

Thanks!
Eli